Heart of the House is Hiring!
Heart of the House (HotHH) encourages personal and professional development through performance reward and recognition programs. We create a safe and trusting environment that provides our employees flexibility and opportunity. We see our employees as an investment and advocate on their behalf to both our customers and communities
The Account Manager must enjoy working in a fast paced, multi-tasking team environment toward a common goal with structure and accountability while having fun. Account managers work at a blended desk; handling both sales and recruiting efforts on a daily basis in a team environment. They are responsible for the development and maintenance of accounts while simultaneously working with the team to fulfill incoming requisitions.
Please read the job details below. If you qualify and would like to grow your career in hospitality staffing with Heart of the House, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Hands-on-people-leader who builds high-performance teams and experiences low market turnover as a result of their associates’ selection, development, and management practices.
· Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, screening, and orientating employees.
· Identify employee strengths to properly match with open requisitions.
· Manage client relationships and ensure client satisfaction as a primary point of contact.
· Responsible for account development; establishing and building professional relationships to network for new business opportunities and referrals.
· Acts as a liaison between clients and employees at all times; both in the field and remotely.
Job Specific Duties:
· Ability to advance customer service through recognizing and anticipating customer needs.
· Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback while establishing and communicating performance expectations.
· Ability to learn and learn quickly.
· Effectively communicate account information and order specifications to all parties required for proper order fulfillment.
· Possess understanding and demonstrate a working knowledge of the food and beverage industry.
· Ability to communicate at multiple levels of an organization.
· Must have a flexible schedule.
· Must be capable of working both autonomously and as a team player.
· Recruiting experience a plus.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) Required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 10 hour shift
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Education: Associate (Required)
Experience: Staffing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remotely in Cincinnati
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Work Remotely: Yes
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Do you meet the qualifications and experience to be our next Bilingual Staffing Account Manager? If so, we would love to hear from you. Email your resume to email@example.com