Heart of the House is Hiring!
Heart of the House (HotHH) encourages personal and professional development through performance reward and recognition programs. We create a safe and trusting environment that provides our employees flexibility and opportunity. We see our employees as an investment and advocate on their behalf to both our customers and communities
We are seeking a Bilingual (Spanish & English) Market Manager.
In this role you will:
- Participate in all requested operations conference calls
- Drive process improvement initiatives
- Communicate and support Company decisions
- Serve as a role model for Heart of the House’s values and culture
This is a Telecommute / Remote / Work from Home opportunity, but the candidate must live in Cincinnati, Ohio area to visit clients and employees when required.
Key Areas of Focus:
- Meet the daily demands of their client base to grow market share, deepen client relationships and ensure a positive and safe working environment for all Heart of the House associates
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and nurture all team members in Market, Operations Supervisors and Field Associates
- Own all aspects of systems compliance to ensure all associate and client information is consistently entered into systems for efficiency, quality reporting, and transparent knowledge sharing
- Manage all client sites within their assigned market to ensure all are properly staffed
- Champion all associates and make them feel part of the Heart of the House team
- 3+ years experience in operations and a proven customer-service focus, ideally in the hospitality industry
- Hands-on people-leader who builds high-performance teams and experiences low market turnover as a result of their associates’ selection, development, and management practices
- A strong managerial skill set that can manage multiple priorities and the details associated with assignments at various sites
- Can work independently and take initiative to serve customers throughout the market; this role requires daily hands-on work and a willingness to travel 80% in the market (daily, local visits to client sites)
- Ability to adapt to ongoing changes and thrive in a fast-paced customer-service-driven environment
- Excellent client relationship and critical thinking skills; ability to manage daily interactions and resolve problems
- Constantly inquisitive with a desire to learn the details to better manage the business regardless of if it is client, financial, or team member related; the successful leader in this role cares deeply about their market and is an expert in all aspects related to its management
- Excellent internal and external verbal and written communication skills
- Systems savvy; ideally with prior exposure to Salesforce and HRIS/Applicant Tracking Systems
- May be required to work beyond normally scheduled hours when necessary and may be subjected to call-back during emergency conditions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience,
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) and Hospitality (Hotel) experience required
- Must have a flexible schedule.
- Must be capable of working both autonomously and as a team player.
- Recruiting experience a plus.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
10 hour shift
Staffing: 3 years (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Do you meet the qualifications and experience to be our next Bilingual Staffing Account Manager? If so, we would love to hear from you. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org