Heart of the House Hospitality is seeking a Bilingual Account Manager for our Des Moines Market. Come grow your career with a team that is passionate about hospitality, putting people first, and safety.
When you work for Heart of the House, you will enjoy:
- A company that cares about you and supports your success
- A competitive salary with performance bonuses
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- A tuition reimbursement program
- Company perks and discounts
As our Account Manager, we will depend on you to support our hospitality associates and loyal clients. Sales, recruiting, and customer service are key to this fast-paced and exciting role.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Building teams of hospitality talent that are dependable and passionate about delighting guests
- Recruiting, interviewing, screening, and onboarding new associates
- Managing and developing client relationships and ensuring client satisfaction
- Networking within the hotel and hospitality industry to create business opportunities and talent referrals
- Being the key liaison between clients and associates at all times; both in the field and remotely.
Success in this role will require you to:
- Anticipate client needs and provide prompt service
- Develop our teams of associates through continual coaching and communication
- Adapt to industry and market changes and trends
- Communicate account information and order specifications to your teams
- Work cooperatively with your Market Manager, Regional Director, and other team members
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. But first, to be considered, please make sure to meet these requirements:
- You need to have a flexible schedule and be open to working weekends.
- You must be capable of working autonomously and as a team player
- You must be Bilingual in English/Spanish
- You should have recruiting, staffing, or sales experience (preferably all three!)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and CRMs a plus!
- You should have experience in the hospitality or food and beverage industries
- And, most importantly, you must be devoted to customer service!
Salary from $42,000 – $45,000