Heart of the House Hospitality is seeking a Bilingual Spanish/English Market Manager for our Milwaukee Market. Come grow your career with a team that is passionate about hospitality, putting people first, and safety.
When you work for Heart of the House, you will enjoy:
- A company that cares about you and supports your success
- A competitive salary with performance bonuses
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- A tuition reimbursement program
- Company perks and discounts
As our Market Manager, we will depend on you to lead our account management team, support our loyal hotel clients, and win new business.
Sales, staffing expertise, and customer service are key to this fast-paced and exciting role. Not only will you have the satisfaction of nurturing the careers of local hospitality talent, but you will also get to work with the greatest hotels right here in Milwaukee.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support our hotel client base and grow market share.
- Deepen hospitality client relationships and ensure a positive and safe working environment for all Heart of the House Associates
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and nurture all team members in Market, Operations Supervisors and Field Associates
- Own all aspects of systems compliance to ensure all associate and client information is consistently entered into systems for efficiency, quality reporting, and transparent knowledge sharing
- Manage all client sites within their assigned market to ensure all are properly staffed
- Champion all hospitality associates as they work out in the field
- 2+ years of experience in staffing account management, hospitality sales, or hotel management
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience as a hands-on people-leader who builds high-performance teams
- A strong managerial skill set that can manage multiple priorities and the details associated with assignments at various sites
- Can work independently and take initiative to serve customers throughout the market; this role requires daily hands-on work and a willingness to travel 80% in the market (daily, local visits to client sites)
- Ability to adapt to ongoing changes and thrive in a fast-paced customer-service-driven environment
- Excellent client relationship and critical thinking skills; ability to manage daily interactions and resolve problems
- Excellent internal and external verbal and written communication skills
- Systems savvy; ideally with prior exposure to CRMs and HRIS/Applicant Tracking Systems
- May be required to work beyond normally scheduled hours when necessary and may be subjected to call-back during emergency conditions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
$50,000 annual salary and opportunity for biannual performance bonuses
Hospitality Staffing Account Manager, Hotel Account Manager, Hospitality Account Manager