In the vibrant city of Miami, Florida, Heart of the House and Servantex recently hosted their first-ever President’s Club Awards, commemorating the exceptional accomplishments of their high-performing staff.
Having earned the prestigious Best of Staffing Award for 2023 based on client votes earlier in the year, the President’s Club marked another milestone in acknowledging excellence within the organization. Awardees were treated to a multi-day South Beach excursion filled with team-building activities, evening festivities, and a grand awards gala.
In attendance were shining stars from Heart of the House who staff the world’s leading hotel and food and beverage brands. Joining Heart of the House’s top performers were award winners from Servantex, the hospitality staffing company’s parent company who provides executive leadership, legal, finance, IT and HR support.
Acknowledging and appreciating employees is deeply ingrained in the company’s culture, and President’s Club went beyond just honoring top-performing managers and markets. It also extended recognition to the supporting departments and staff members who have played an indispensable role in the organization’s rapid growth.
Before the night concluded, employees a took a moment to show their gratitude for the principals of the company. In a touching tribute, Chris Taylor, CEO, and Kenia Gonzalez, Vice President of Operations, were presented with the Diamond Star Award for consistently prioritizing the company’s mission of caring for people in their leadership.
The President’s Club Awards not only recognized individual excellence but also highlighted the collective dedication and passion of the Heart of the House and Servantex teams in providing exceptional hospitality staffing services across the nation.
Here are the distinguished winners of the 2023 President’s Club:
Market of the Year
Market Managers of the Year
- Marco Quiros, Minneapolis
- Marta Molina, Baltimore
- Cristina Osses, Milwaukee
Account Managers of the Year
- Libardo Camargo, Nashville
- Brisa Ramirez, Kansas City
- Patricia Leal, Houston
Admin of the Year
- Jennifer Hewitt
Extra Mile Award
(Peer voted for outstanding service and upholding company values)
- Stephani Lopez, National Support Administrator
- Melania Bautista, Claims Specialist, Servantex
Special Recognition Award
- Rose Bobadilla, Southeast Regional Director
- Gina Azer, Mid-Atlantic Regional Director
- Valentina Martinez, Midwest Regional Director
- Milly Gonzalez, National Support Manager
- Nelkar Pereira, National Special Projects Manager
- Jane Hamilton, Chief Administrative Officer, Servantex
- Leo Politz, Chief Financial Officer, Servantex
- Phil Jakeway, Vice President of Marketing and Legal, Servantex
- Paulina Echavarri, National Partnerships Manager
- Adrian Gomez, National Business Development Manager